question

athanasioiliopoulo0 avatar image
1 Like"
athanasioiliopoulo0 asked ·

Link paypal sanbox account to eBay sandbox account

My question is more than trivial, however i am forced to post it again in this forum since eBay sandbox seems to be broken in many of its parts. Hopefully somebody from eBay support team will help! So i have created one (seller) **eBay sandbox account**: - eBay sandbox Username: TESTUSER_seller_6936091876_03 - eBay sandbox Email: thiliopoulos_buyer@ebay1.com I want to link this account to my **paypal sandbox account**: - paypal sandbox Email ID: thiliopoulos_buyer@ebay1.com I am trying to do it via eBay sandbox UI (https://my.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayMyAccounts) but when i clink on "Link my paypal account" button i am getting redirected to a page with the message: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable I want to test API calls like AddItem, VerifyAddItem and so on but i can not do it and i am getting: > ShortMessage: You need to create a seller's account. > > LongMessage: Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account. > > ErrorCode: 120 > > SeverityCode: Error > > ErrorClassification: RequestError Can somebody help on how to proceed with that? Do i also need to add automatic payment method for my user? If so how since this functionality in sanbox UI is also broken! Thanks
sandbox-problempaypal-linking-issuepaypal linked accountebay-paypal-sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
athanasioiliopoulo_1 avatar image
1 Like"
athanasioiliopoulo_1 answered ·
Have anybody tried submitting a support ticket (premium eBay developers support)? Nobody is giving attention to the questions posted in this forum so i am thinking of trying it
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.