question

kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb asked ·

eBay New Sell API Duplicating Listings

I use the new Sell API, whenever I try and update a listing, eBay creates a duplicate and it may or may not update the existing listing. The duplicate listing has the same item group number as the original, this is supposed to be a unique number across all of my listings. I've changed nothing on my end and it was working perfectly up until a couple of months ago, when the last update rolled out. I am having to manually update listings on eBay and my system is now out of sync. I have tried eBay premium support, they acknowledged there is a problem at their end but do not give any details as to when it will be fixed and I cannot see this issue even listed on the API Status page. So I'd like to know if other people are having this issue and whether they have more information on this?
sell apinew sell apiduplicate listings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gripgate avatar image
0 Likes"
gripgate answered ·
Are the not updated listings in status "out_of_stock" like in [this][1] problem I am having? [1]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/27554/ebay-bug-some-offers-not-publishable-through-api-o.html

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb answered ·
No. All updated listings are in stock.

kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb answered ·
This has become very urgent now. I can neither update listing using the new Sell API nor can I update listings manually. eBay is now throwing the error below when trying to update listing manually: It looks like there's a problem with this listing. Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to create this listing. @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.