question

geoappl-69 avatar image
0 Likes"
geoappl-69 asked ·

Created dev account, sent Oauth to get token. Now how do i check that ?

All, Im having a few issues getting my Oauth token to then call the GeteBayOfficialTime API. I've sent the link to the customer (whos data i want access too), i sent it from the user token page in the developers **HomeUser >> Tokens (eBay Sign-In)** section. They said theyve managed to log in and authenticate, but as i'm doing this with the browser, i dont know how i can get the token thats apparently been given out as a response to authorise my dev account to user api's against their data. Some advise would be welcome !
api test toolapi token
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
geoappl-69 avatar image
0 Likes"
geoappl-69 answered ·
- Log in to eBay - Go to My eBay - Under My Account, Click on Site Preferences - On the Site Preferences page, look for Third-party authorizations You can see the authorisation in here !
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.