question

lectus24_de avatar image
0 Likes"
lectus24_de asked ·

PublishOffer - "Internal error to the application"

Hi, I get a strange error while trying to publish previously properly created offer. The error says anything neither about item nor about offer itself - there is only a simple information about "Internal error to the application" ("Interner Anwendungsfehlerr" in German). Errors object:
{
    "errors":[
        {
            "errorId":25002,
            "domain":"API_INVENTORY",
            "subdomain":"Selling",
            "category":"REQUEST",
            "message":"Ein Nutzerfehler ist aufgetreten. Interner Anwendungsfehler."
        }
    ]
}
Received RlogId is: t6pitnmsgwj%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqlhqbuo*1423767-165d2599ca2-0x1f7a I operate on EBAY_DE sandbox marketplace, if that information is somehow usefull. Best regards,
Sebastian
publish offer errorerror-sandboxinternal error to the application.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mysh-9571 avatar image
0 Likes"
mysh-9571 answered ·
it is cause by your previous createinventory doesnt have the correct input previously, and it is created. when after offerid and publish it will fail, even if you update your createinventory the ebay system doesnt even update the inventory detail, you need to delete the inventory first then offerid and publish it

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gripgate avatar image
0 Likes"
gripgate answered ·
mhh I just had the same problem but on live server when I delete the inventory and then recreate the inventory and then create a new offer from this I can publish it.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.