question

mailbox.e-60 avatar image
0 Likes"
mailbox.e-60 asked

Not able to link my sandbox PayPal account to sandbox eBay account

When I'm trying to link my sandbox eBay account to sandbox PayPal account, I reach a PayPal page which asks me to create sandbox PayPal account even when I'm logged into an PayPal account in sandbox mode. Can you please help me link my sandbox eBay account with username: **testuser_etechninja** to sandbox PayPal account with email: **mailbox.kneeraj-facilitator@gmail.com**.
link paypal to ebaysandbox paypal
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
mailbox.e-60 answered
@xtremerjay30 @jakhtar_developersupport Can you please help me with this issue?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
mailbox.e-60 answered
@shulmani_developer.support, @catherine_developersupport, @avishek_developersprogram Can someone please help.

0 Likes"
mailbox.e-60 answered
@krich_developersupport @sree_developersupport Can you please help.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @mailbox.e-60, I have updated your account accordingly. Please verify and confirm. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.