question

futureshisha100 avatar image
0 Likes"
futureshisha100 asked ·

What IDs do I get with getSimilarItems request ? How can I get a variant id?

Hello fellow developers ! Let me ask you a question. We are using **getSimilarItems** request to receive similar listings. Everything works fine, but there is an issue with IDs. We are confused with **itemID** we send as Input and **itemIDs** we receive as Output. We are using a regular **itemID** of a listing with variations and we get back a list of items which have **variationID** presented as **itemID** (i.e. we get variations as similar listings). In that case we can't find out that this item is the part of our listing since IDs are different though, these are the exact same products. Also we couldn't find a way to actually get this **variationID** through API, all we get are specific features of each variation: **pack size, size, colour, type, etc..** The best would be to have a way to get a **variationID(itemID)** for each variation we have in our store. If it is not possible, could anyone suggest a way to identify a variation which is the part of item for which we are looking similar items using **getSimilarItems**. Thank you in advance for your answers !
variationsitemidgetsimilaritemsitemid variation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.