question

enodj avatar image
0 Likes"
enodj asked

Multisite/multilanguage inventory and offers

I managed to sucessfully create an inventory item and offer in the sandbox, but since the beginning, while reading through the new Sell API docs, I had many doubts on multilanguage/multisite inventroy and offer management from one account. Even if the inventory multilanguage option is not a requirement at the moment, I cannot see clearly how to create offers in different sites for the same product using different/localized title content for each site. There is a description field which overrides the inventory description, but I cannot find a title field. What is the recomendation/best bractice in this scenario? Thank you in advance for your time, Eno
apisell apioffertitleintlmultilanguagemultisite
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
davdevelope_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
davdevelope_0 answered
Items can be localized by providing a locale in the `Accept-Language` HTTP request header. For example, the following setting displays field values from the request body in German: `Accept-Language: de-DE`.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.