question

ddevolteir avatar image
0 Likes"
ddevolteir asked ·

Error 21916724 "name-value pair are not recognized" when adding compatibilities using trading API ReviseItem

Calling Trading API ReviseItem to add a list of compatibilities works but certain car, make, model & year are skipped and response with error codes 21916724 *"One or more compatibility combinations are invalid. Name, value, or name-value pair are not recognized."* I did some research and found that if the name and value does not correspond to eBay catalog, this error will appear and those compatibilities failed. But I see [other listing]( https://www.ebay.com/itm/191276331031) could have the same compatibilities info that I tried to put on my listing (2011 Chevrolet HHR LS Panel Wagon 2-door 2.2L 2189CC 134Cu. In. l4 FLEX DOHC Naturally Aspirated). Both listings are in the same category, and calling ItemCompatibilityEnabled returns "Disabled" on both listings. How is it possible for that listing to add that compatibility? I can't find a way to do it through Trading API. Please help.
trading apireviseitemcompatibilityerror 21916724
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ddevolteir avatar image
0 Likes"
ddevolteir answered ·
Anyone could help with this? I searched the api docs again and still stuck, wondering how is this done on other listings..
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.