question

soundimports.eu avatar image
0 Likes"
soundimports.eu asked

Token got revoked by admin after our account got hacked. How to renew the token?

Hello, I am trying to make our API connection work again after we got hacked and out token was revoked by eBay admin. Some eBay support suggested to contact the API team to give us an authorization. Bellow is the error our partner (Channable) How would you approach this problem? Thank you. We are trying to avoid the need to create whole new API connection, because of additional costs of listing every product we sell. This is the error message we get returned from ebay: "Response content was: 11002SecurityErrorSystemAuthentication failed : Token has been revoked by adminAuthenticationToken has been revoked by admin" edit: it is for this profile soundimports.eu Thank you, Jiri
api-problemtoken errortoken renew
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

krich_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
krich_developersupport answered
Your message indicates your access token was revoked. Have you tried to generate a new access token with your eDP account credentials, or does that process fail as well? With User access tokens, you have to renew the user consent with a new permissions grant.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

soundimports.eu avatar image
0 Likes"
soundimports.eu answered
Hello, I am not sure I can generate new access token. I am only the end user. I dont have an application keys.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.