question

jodo5626 avatar image
0 Likes"
jodo5626 asked

Newbie questions in regards to eBay API

I have some basic questions about the eBay API. I'm a website owner, and not a developer. We'd like to update our website to show the current and updated prices of products eBay. Is there any eBay API that allows us to get the product prices to our website? I know some merchants also allow their API to feed user reviews data, to for example get what the average user rating is at a merchant. Is this something the eBay API allows? Where do we find these API:s if they exist? I'm a bit confused where to find them when I look at the developer section.
apinewbie
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Yes, you can use eBay's API to retrieve pricing info of products to display on your website. I'm not sure about reviews data, so maybe some1 else will respond about that. Here's a [good starting point][1]. I recommend the Finding API for basic item searches. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/docs
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.