question

big_sales_4_u avatar image
0 Likes"
big_sales_4_u asked ·

eBay Compatibility Application Check

Hello, I submitted our app check almost 2 months ago and we have still not heard anything, regarding this app check. We were told that it was under management review over 2 weeks ago and that normal SLA times would then apply, but that hasn't been the case. We can see that they (eBay testers) have been using our test account that we created for them, but we haven't heard anything. Any suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated!
compatible application check
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

g_-495 avatar image
0 Likes"
g_-495 answered ·
Same, they haven't replied to my application as well.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mothercare2016 avatar image
0 Likes"
mothercare2016 answered ·
I have also been trying to get an update regarding my application compatibility, ticket number: **180801-000004**. It's been two and half weeks - no one at eBay do somethings, tried support - no one answers, tried contacting chat support - it is never open..

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.