question

andwari2 avatar image
1 Like"
andwari2 asked ·

Call Limit Question

Hi, I have trouble understanding the Call Limitations. We are currently using the Trading API and have a limit of 1.5 million per day. Our application synchronizes a bunch of ebay items. Now we think about switching to the Browse API, but there we only have 100.000 calls per day, which might be too few in the near future. What if I would ship the app to a lot of users? For the getItem-Call I only need the appId and certification Id. Is the limit then distributed between all users? That would be quite bad. If not, how does it work? And: Would it be wise to stay in the old Trading API? (What I mean is: Right now I make a call to the authentication-REST-API giving it the AppId and CertId and retrieving an auth-token for further requests. Another app instance would use the same exact same call but retrieve a different token. Would both tokens have a limit of 100.000??)
browse apigetitemcalllimit
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.