question

gripgate avatar image
0 Likes"
gripgate asked ·

Error creating different listings from same inventory

Hi, I have a problem creating different listings from the same inventory. I want to change marketplaceId from "ebay_de" to "ebay_at" and the price I am able to create both offer items and I am able to publish the marketplaceID => "ebay_de" offer but the "ebay_at" gives me following error messages when trying to {"errors": [{"errorId":25604, "domain":"API_INVENTORY", "subdomain":"Selling", "category":"REQUEST", "message":"Input error. Seller Inventory Service can not publish the data. Product not found. Please try again or contact customer support.."}]}
aResponse: bool(false)

However I can getOffer both, ebay_de and ebay_at offers and get the same json respons with difference in price/marketplaceid and offer id (screenshot below).
So I dont really understand why I am not able to publish this one even so it is available. I am using the same function to publish for "ebay_at" then I use for "ebay_de" This happens both when the "ebay_de" is unpublished and active/published **GetInventory Item:** array ( 'sku' => 'X0FEQ', 'locale' => 'de_DE', 'product' => array ( 'title' => 'MATADOR MP 92 SIBIR SNOW M+S 195/60 R15 88T', 'aspects' => array ( 'Nasshaftungseigenschaften (A-G)' => array ( 0 => 'C', ), 'Reifenbreite' => array ( 0 => '195', ), 'Zollgröße' => array ( 0 => 'R15', ), 'Hersteller' => array ( 0 => 'MATADOR', ), 'Reifenspezifikation' => array ( 0 => 'Winterreifen', ), 'Geschwindigkeitsindex' => array ( 0 => 'T', ), 'Externes Rollgeräusch (dB; Klasse)' => array ( 0 => '71dB; Geräuschklasse 2', ), 'Tragfähigkeitsindex' => array ( 0 => '88', ), 'Anzahl der Einheiten' => array ( 0 => '1', ), 'Reifenquerschnitt' => array ( 0 => '60', ), 'Reifenkraftstoffeffizienz (A-G)' => array ( 0 => 'F', ), 'Herstellernummer' => array ( 0 => '15852710000', ), ), 'description' => ' ', 'brand' => 'MATADOR', 'mpn' => '15852710000', 'ean' => array ( 0 => '4050496589578', ), 'imageUrls' => array ( 0 => 'https://www.url.com/out/pictures/generated/product/1/540_340_75/matador-mp92sibirsnow.jpg', ), ), 'condition' => 'NEW', 'availability' => array ( 'pickupAtLocationAvailability' => array ( ), 'shipToLocationAvailability' => array ( 'quantity' => 4, ), ), ) **Compare GetOffer():**
this is a screenshot of the comarison of the getoffer calls of both created offers ![screenshott][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1821-unbenann-ebayt.png
inventory apipublish offer errormarketplaceproduct not found
unbenann-ebayt.png (77.7 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
gripgate avatar image
0 Likes"
gripgate answered ·
This issue was recognised by ebay developer support.

TecSup response:
The Inventory API doesn't have support for publishing a SKU in multiple channels. It's on our roadmap, but I don't have an ETA for it.
**Please find below response from our engineering team:**
Thank you for reporting the issue.We were able to reproduce the issue using your information.
This has been reported to our engineering team. We will keep your ticket open and in a "Waiting-BugFix" state and keep you updated on the progress of the issue as soon as we have more information. Please make sure to keep an eye on your open tickets
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.