question

yuramel3 avatar image
0 Likes"
yuramel3 asked ·

no thumbnail when uploading pictures to EPS server

So here is the situation, I am writing an app to help me list items on eBay. I got as far as uploading the pictures and having them show up in listing, however, in the seller dashboard I don't see any thumbnails next to the title, here is the picture to explain it better. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1810-no-thumbnails.png here is my code for the picture part. StringCollection strPicURL = new StringCollection(); strPicURL.Add(@" https://i.ebayimg.sandbox.ebay.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/BVEAAOSwxmxbgxnS/$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F";); //Add pictures item.PictureDetails = new PictureDetailsType(); item.PictureDetails.PictureURL = strPicURL; //Specify GalleryType item.PictureDetails.PhotoDisplay = PhotoDisplayCodeType.SuperSize; item.PictureDetails.GalleryType = GalleryTypeCodeType.Gallery; item.PictureDetails.GalleryTypeSpecified = true; I am using c# to write the app. I thought that it might have been a problem with sandbox, so I tried with live ebay and still have same problem.
c#c# sdkimathumb
no-thumbnails.png (181.2 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.