question

killygourou avatar image
0 Likes"
killygourou asked ·

Bulk Data Exchange Api - Using Oauth (new credential flow) to list and abort job

Hello everyone, I'm working on migrate an application from the old authentication flow (Auth'n'Auth) to the newest, but while doing so, I'm struggling at using the Bulk Data Exchange API. The problem is, for example, the method `getJobs` need the `X-EBAY-SOA-SECURITY-TOKEN`. We used to fill it with the old token and everything was working fine. I did try to change this value for the new access_token, and i keep struggling with this error message : ` ` ` 11002` ` Security ` ` Error` ` System` ` Authentication failed : Validation of the authentication token in API request failed.` ` Authentication` ` Validation of the authentication token in API request failed.` ` ` I would like to know what's the way to use `access_token` to use this API Thank you very much,
oauth2bulkdataexchangerequests
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
killygourou avatar image
0 Likes"
killygourou answered ·
Hello everybody, So I found out that this API is not supporting OAuth authentication. If anybody had the same problem, we have to wait for informations about compatibility for this API, of to find another way around. Thanks,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.