question

sb.mugs avatar image
0 Likes"
sb.mugs asked ·

API Call Use Report doesn't have finding API in the API dropdown

Hello. How do I see the API Call Use Report for Finding API since it is missing from the dropdown? Thanks.
finding-apireport
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vintage-adventures avatar image
0 Likes"
vintage-adventures answered ·
.. and when I went to ask for increased Call Limit, they responded that they see no usage and so Call Limit cannot be increased, because they don't see that I had already exceeded the limit (I had already exceeded the limit). Talk about a catch-22 or circular referencing. So I got a roadblock when asking for increased Call Limit, because usage data doesn't even appear to the Dev Program staff.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lazyperks avatar image
0 Likes"
lazyperks answered ·
This is an answer, that I got from the support team yesterday "Right now , there is no api/UI to find the Call limits for the Finding API. We are in the process of adding to the API Usage report, the Finding and Shopping API Calls ." Looks like a lot of people were affected by the sudden drop in allowed API calls back to 5k, that came out of blue two days ago. Hope eBay will fix it asap - otherways I'm confused, why they are investing into the creation of api and encourage integrators to use it, when this type of stuff happens. Alex

ohadaha5 avatar image
0 Likes"
ohadaha5 answered ·
Same here, can't see it in the application report.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.