question

comicbookrealm avatar image
0 Likes"
comicbookrealm asked

API exceeded limits, cannot request increase

For some reason I started hitting the API "limits" yesterday (even though it is cached and is essentially a call every 2 minutes). There are others that have reported a similar thing. I logged into my account (that I haven't accessed in 6 years) and cannot tell what my limits are. It does say Trading API, 5000/day. Is that the limit? I would have thought I would have completed an application check years ago. Also, I go to run reports and it doesn't matter what I put in no report is ever generated. That said I clicked on the Apply for Application Check and it says "- Activate premium support for any contact on your Profile & Contacts page". Does this mean I have to pay for premium support to submit an Application Check to increase my limits?
limits
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lazyperks avatar image
0 Likes"
lazyperks answered
No, it will just active it - if I remember correctly, you will have to check the appropriate checkbox in Primary Contact section and you are done.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

comicbookrealm avatar image
0 Likes"
comicbookrealm answered
Thanks. That isn't very intuitive.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.