question

vrodgers21 avatar image
1 Like"
vrodgers21 asked ·

lineItemFulfillmentInstructions.shibByDate is not Always returned like the Doc's state.

We're noticing in our returned response body payload. That not all orders have a ShibBydate in either the Order's Fulfillment instructions or the line item fulfillment instructions. The Documentation states this is an Always field and it'd proving not to be nor can I find what conditions make this a not appear. Guaranteed Delivery is not a factor in making this appear or not appear. Freight we thought was a factor but it doesn't appear any normal items. Here is a live example of a JSON missing the shipByDate: ` "lineItemFulfillmentInstructions": { "minEstimatedDeliveryDate": "2018-08-16T07:00:00.000Z", "maxEstimatedDeliveryDate": "2018-08-16T07:00:00.000Z", "guaranteedDelivery": false }` Anyone have some insight as to why this field is not an ALWAYS?
fulfillment apilineitemshipbydatelineitemfulfillmentinstructions
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am having this issue as well. I figured out that it's only happening on orders that are shipping under eBay's Global Shipping Program. Does anyone know of another way to find the shipping deadline on these?
0 Likes 0 · ·

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.