question

online_aps avatar image
0 Likes"
online_aps asked ·

Trying to Revise a GTC listing wont clear the old RefundOption element

Since ebay's last release we've been getting the following errors when Revising or Relisting items on ebay AU. Error Code: 21920200 Short Message: Return Policy Attribute Not Valid Long Message: Return Policy Attribute RefundOption Not Valid This occurs on listings that we've had as GTC listings for many months and I've tried the following: - The direct ebay API using .net SDK v1055 and NOT specifying the RefundOption - LMS ReviseFixedPriceItem with RefundOption set to MoneyBack as is stated to do [in the Ebay API docs][1] > You must set this value to MoneyBack > for all eBay marketplaces except for > the US marketplace. <ReturnPolicy>
<RefundOption>MoneyBack</RefundOption> <ReturnsWithinOption>Days_30</ReturnsWithinOption> <ReturnsAcceptedOption>ReturnsAccepted</ReturnsAcceptedOption> <ShippingCostPaidByOption>Buyer</ShippingCostPaidByOption>
</ReturnPolicy> - LMS ReviseFixedPriceItem with NO RefundOption: <ReturnPolicy>
<ReturnsWithinOption>Days_30</ReturnsWithinOption> <ReturnsAcceptedOption>ReturnsAccepted</ReturnsAcceptedOption> <ShippingCostPaidByOption>Buyer</ShippingCostPaidByOption>
</ReturnPolicy> - I've tried using the DeletedField tag with Item.ReturnPolicy.RefundOption and ebay doesn't accept it. The items ARE getting revised, but the warning above is returned every time an item is revised. Does anyone know if this is a known bug on ebay AU or the "undocumented" correct way of getting ebay to force the existing listings to drop the old RefundOption tag ? Btw, if I End and item and create a New listing with AddFixedPricedItem API call I don't get a warning. thanks Mark [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/Reference/eBay/ReviseFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.ReturnPolicy.RefundOption
ebay-trading-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.