question

somerandomfella avatar image
0 Likes"
somerandomfella asked ·

Unable to VerifyAddItem

I'm trying to add an item on eBay's sandbox environment but keep receiving the following error returned: ShortMessage => You need to create a seller's account. LongMessage => Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account. ErrorCode => 120 SeverityCode => Error ErrorClassification => RequestError I understand it's because my test account is not setup for business use. I've tried to change this following the instructions on this forum from @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com, but the link supplied doesn't let me login (every other way I login is fine). Can you change the Account Type to Business for user testuser_somerandomfella, please? Much appreciated. Thanks, Alasdair
additemverifyadditemseller account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
somerandomfella avatar image
0 Likes"
somerandomfella answered ·
Nearly 2 months later and I'm still unable to add an item as I don't have a seller's account. Do eBay not want people to use their APIs and sell stuff on their site? Seems very strange that they don't seem to want our money?
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.