question

juspo-28 avatar image
0 Likes"
juspo-28 asked ·

How to obtain a long term token for a single purpose API call

Working on a custom tool to help client post multiple items on ebay. One of the things needed is to obtain proper category, which I have been able to successfully do through the get_category_suggestions call. However I am currently using token obtained manually from Home->User Tokens "Get OAuth Application Token" which only lasts about 24 hours. How do I obtain a token that will last long term? I have tried to read related documents but they all seem to revolve API's with multiple users and having users login and accept and generate a token for each use. I just need to get a token that I can plug into the system that will allow the system to perform this API call for the input items automatically without requiring anything from the user. What do i need to do to obtain that? All help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
tokentokens
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.