question

gripgate avatar image
0 Likes"
gripgate asked ·

ebay bug some offers not publishable through api or ui

Hi
I noticed that a few of my articles were listed as not available but when I went to edit them, I saw that all informations has been sucessfully published / updated. all required attributes were met and price and stock are set correctly.

The Article also appeared as active article in the Seller pro offer list in the UI with correct price and stock. the only way to see that the article is not available is to click through the list and open each listing. to see which ones are active and which are not available.

when I went to edit the article in the UI manually by just opening the edit and save without changeing anything, it appears that sometimes the article is getting published with the data which was already in the article through api update/publish etc. But sometimes it even does not work through the UI. Even so I checked if all requirements are set. Both times I was successfull at saving.

**Ebay Customer support**
I asked at customer support and they told me this is a bug since last week and they try to fix it but they have not published any news about this (or I did not see it) and I dont find anyone here complaining about it. Since I updated some stuff of our api requests which was not created by me I was wondering if a made some mistake. Since price/stock updates seem to be without errors. And also appear inside the listing when I manually edit it thorugh the UI.

Sadly customer support gave me not much information other then there is a bug and we dont know how long they will take.
So could you guys check if you have the same problem?
check your first 50 items or so please
buglisting-itemsbug reportpublish offerbug-notificationupdateofferlisting-limitsupdated quantityupdate-api-current-price
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
gripgate avatar image
0 Likes"
gripgate answered ·
Here the get listing json It has a stock but its listing status is 'OUT_OF_STOCK' How can I update that? array ( 'offerId' => 'offerid', 'sku' => 'ssku', 'marketplaceId' => 'EBAY_DE', 'format' => 'FIXED_PRICE', 'listingDescription' => ' 'availableQuantity' => 8, 'pricingSummary' => array ( 'price' => array ( 'value' => '71.75', 'currency' => 'EUR', ), ), 'listingPolicies' => array ( 'paymentPolicyId' => 'xxxxxx', 'returnPolicyId' => 'xxxxxx', 'fulfillmentPolicyId' => 'xxxxxx', 'eBayPlusIfEligible' => false, ), 'categoryId' => '179680', 'merchantLocationKey' => 'laatzen', 'tax' => array ( 'applyTax' => false, ), 'listing' => array ( 'listingId' => '263868056387', 'listingStatus' => 'OUT_OF_STOCK', 'soldQuantity' => 0, ), 'status' => 'PUBLISHED', )
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.