question

gridirontire avatar image
0 Likes"
gridirontire asked ·

bulkUpdatePriceQuantity Internal Error w/ error id of 2003

We're using bulkUpdatePriceQuantity api ( https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/inventory_item/methods/bulkUpdatePriceQuantity ) But on production environment, we're getting this error from ebay api: Response code: 500, Error ID: 2003, Message: Internal error What's the cause of that error? Do we need to do anything on our end to resolve it? Or it's an issue w/ Ebay API?
selling apibulkupdatepricequantity
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gotraxrideables avatar image
0 Likes"
gotraxrideables answered ·
It's been almost a year since your post and I am having this issue. How do I diagnose the problem?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

treefortbikes avatar image
0 Likes"
treefortbikes answered ·
For us it was a simple mistake of sending the wrong content-type header. We were sending form encoded when it should have been application/json

treefortbikes avatar image
0 Likes"
treefortbikes answered ·
Same issue in the sandbox for us. Did you get resolution with a ticket? I have a credit I would hope they would not charge for, but want to explore here first. Thanks! Scott

gridirontire avatar image
0 Likes"
gridirontire answered ·
We have a ticket with support for this issue and they passed it to engineering. Should be a quick fix but we are still waiting almost a over a week now.....

directfashion avatar image
0 Likes"
directfashion answered ·
I am getting the same issue... Have not tested production yet. If someone has figured this out, please help.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.