question

supersavingsfinder avatar image
0 Likes"
supersavingsfinder asked ·

Link Ebay Sandbox and Paypal Sandbox Issue

Hello, I'm having trouble linking my Ebay sandbox user name and Paypal Sandbox email. I followed the directions from the link below as suggested by @krich_developersupport https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/20714/click-this-post-if-you-need-to-change-account-type-1.html I changed my account to a **business account** and set up a **Business Policies**, however, I'm still **not able to link the accounts**. Can someone on your team please link my ebay sandbox and PayPal sandbox accounts below. Ebay Sandbox user : testuser_savings7 Paypal Sandbox : dev.beta@savings7.com Ebay Sandbox user : testuser_savings8 Paypal Sandbox : dev.beta8@savings7.com @krich_developersupport @yazhou_developersupport, @shulmani_developer.support @catherine_developersupport @onkar_developersupport @jakhtar_developersupport , @sree_developersupport
paypal-linking-issuepaypal linked accountpaypal sandbox problemssandbox linking issue
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.