question

phman-77 avatar image
0 Likes"
phman-77 asked ·

Unable to create new listing in sandbox

I'm unable to create new listings in the sandbox. I was able to create a listing and save it this morning as a draft, but now I'm no longer able to create new listings or even get back to that draft. When I go to the Sell page (using the link from My eBay in the toolbar) I get a partial page which prematurely ends after the Sell header in the sidebar. (So it looks to me like the page was incompletely rendered and therefore was served in error.) Please look into this and fix the issue. Thanks.
sandboxsandbox-problemsandbox not working
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wahkh4783 avatar image
0 Likes"
wahkh4783 answered ·

As per now. i have researched and findout we can not create listing using UI although we can create listing using inventory api.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wahkh4783 avatar image
0 Likes"
wahkh4783 answered ·
any update on this issue as i am facing the same issue. i am unable to create the listing in the sandbox. although its save as a draft but could not create the listing.,sd

parmark-92 avatar image
0 Likes"
parmark-92 answered ·
This appears to still not be working and has not worked for years. Not being able to create listings via the sandbox web UI is unacceptable. So many things do not work from the Sandbox UI making it unusable for over 80% of any real testings. The sandbox is supposed to allow us to test our applications that integrate with eBay and we need the UI to work and function like the production UI does. When will the sandbox be working?

pamil_9600 avatar image
0 Likes"
pamil_9600 answered ·
I have all the same problems. I don't suppose anybody found a solution?

logpack_enterprises avatar image
0 Likes"
logpack_enterprises answered ·
I've been unable to load images onto the sandbox consistently for days now. My UploadSiteHostedPictures call just never connects. It's unreal to me as a developer how horrible the sandbox is.

usrob_vl6e1mek1 avatar image
0 Likes"
usrob_vl6e1mek1 answered ·
I have the same problem i not able to list on the sandbox in the api-status ebay has this information. but someone has a solution for this:? I thank you in advance **info** https://developer.ebay.com/support/api-status/sandbox/sandbox-sell-link-is-not-working @robinsonmas

phman-77 avatar image
0 Likes"
phman-77 answered ·
Ugh. So since I haven't heard any response yet from eBay support on this post, we signed up for Premium Support. We purchased 2 hours but I can't post any ticket yet because it has not been activated. I've followed the instructions several times to activate the support (and have even had other team members try) but it doesn't activate. Instead, it just looks like it goes through but nothing happens - no error message, no success message. Could someone at eBay please, please fix this?

usrob_vl6e1mek1 avatar image
0 Likes"
usrob_vl6e1mek1 answered ·
I have exactly the same problem, and it is also impossible to linck my paypal sandbox thanks for help .

phman-77 avatar image
0 Likes"
phman-77 answered ·
I can add some additional information to this post. It seems the My eBay page still works and I can get to that by clicking on the link directly. From there I can expand the Sell sidebar and click on the link "Sell an Item". If this page loads (I've already had it fail to load a few times today) I can fill out a form to list the product and it seems do most things except browsing or selecting a category. On one listing that I was actually able to submit, instead of being redirected back to the site or a listing page, I was redirected to an error page on a server that couldn't be reached ( scgi.sandbox.ebay.com:443/ws/null with some miscellaneous path and query parameters). I tried to find this product by going back to My eBay and then clicking on the "All Selling" link to see if the listing I created was successful. Unfortunately this page will still not load. Since there are quite a few errors that I'm seeing in the sandbox, I'll summarize them here. - The "All Selling" page in My eBay does not show, instead it fails to load in any browser I've tested (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) - While attempting to list an item (at http://bulksell.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SingleList&sellingMode=AddItem), I cannot search or browse categories. - Upon clicking the button to "List Item" I am redirected to a nonexistent page. I have seen a few other errors but the errors in the list above are the main ones blocking me from testing out the api.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.