question

shallowtrading avatar image
0 Likes"
shallowtrading asked

Help Creating Seller's Account

Hi I am looking to use my TESTUSERS as seller accounts but I am getting the error below with no clear way to resolve it. ebaysdk [ERROR]:VerifyAddItem: Class: RequestError, Severity: Error, Code: 120, You need to create a seller's account. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account. I also need to link PayPal accounts to these users but I cannot find a way to do that. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this address so that buyers can pay you. (You can set up your account after your item sells) Can I please have some assistance with these two issues.
paypal linked accountseller account
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
shallowtrading avatar image
0 Likes"
shallowtrading answered
The test users I am looking to apply these settings to are linked to my developer account which is linked to the same email as this account.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.