question

supersavingsfinder avatar image
0 Likes"
supersavingsfinder asked ·

Linking Paypal Sandbox Account Issue

Hello, can you please link my Ebay and Paypal account for the Sandbox. Ebay Sandbox user : testuser_savings7 Paypal Sandbox : dev.beta@savings7.com Ebay Sandbox user : testuser_savings8 Paypal Sandbox : dev.beta8@savings7.com @yazhou_developersupport, @shulmani_developer.support @catherine_developersupport @onkar_developersupport @jakhtar_developersupport , @sree_developersupport Thanks in advance
paypal-linking-issuepaypal linked accountlink paypal to ebaylink-to-ebay-accountlinking sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

peppino1985 avatar image
0 Likes"
peppino1985 answered ·
@shulmani_developer.support, @catherine_developersupport, @avishek_developersprogram @xtremerjay30, @krich_developersupport, @sree_developersupport, @jakhtar_developersupport Can anyone link my sandbox ebay account with my sandbox paypal account? Ebay Sandbox account: testuser_giuseppetest Paypal Sanbox account: g.caratozzolo-facilitator@arkimedenet.it Thanks in advance

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

supersavingsfinder avatar image
0 Likes"
supersavingsfinder answered ·
Hello, I followed the link and complete items 2 & 3 for some reason item 1 has no links or popup box like the post suggest so I can't link my ebay sandbox and paypal sandbox. Can you please link the two for me. Ebay Sandbox user : testuser_savings7 Paypal Sandbox : dev.beta@savings7.com @krich_developersupport Thanks in advance

krich_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
krich_developersupport answered ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.