question

treningdclothes avatar image
0 Likes"
treningdclothes asked ·

getTrafficReport for all marketplaces

Hi everyone, i am looking for get traffic reports for all my listing and for all marketplaces, this because if i filter the results for a single marketplace they will not be completed and only partial for that marketplace of course. I would like to know if there is a specified value for marketplace_ids filter. The possible alternative is to get reports for every marketplace individually and after make a mixture but the problem is that the Analytics api call limit is really low (it is 500 calls/day even if it seems to be lower) and the listings are a lot and because of it is the first time i make the report i am trying to take it from when the listing was added to now and the date range is limited to 90 days. Does someone know how can do the trick ?
analytic api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
krich_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
krich_developersupport answered ·
Sorry for the delayed response. The Analytics API does not support this feature. Perhaps in a later update of the API. Best regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.