question

klachhab18 avatar image
0 Likes"
klachhab18 asked

Sandbox Account issue, Unable To Set Account Type

Hi Actually i have a probleme with my SandBox Accounts, i always get the error "Vous n'avez pas indiqué dans Mon eBay si vous êtes un vendeur particulier ou professionnel" whenever i try to add a new item. can you help please with this 2 accounts : testuser_taylorventuresllc and testuser_rvq2y ? Please Can you tell us how can we change account type via our applications please ? cause i can't find the call in the API Test Tool Thank you
sandboxaccount type
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @klachhab18, I have added the Account types of testuser_taylorventuresllc and testuser_rvq2y. Please verify and confirm Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

klachhab18 avatar image
0 Likes"
klachhab18 answered
It's working thank you so much Can you tell why can't i do it by myself ? and i can't link my PayPal account to eBay Sandbox account is there any way to fix that too ? Thouk you for your support ☺️
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.