question

markdown-media avatar image
2 Likes"
markdown-media asked

Fulfillment API returning 30500 System Error when getting orders (July 2018)

As of 7:40 PM EST, 7/14/2018, I am getting a 30500 "System Error" when trying to get orders with the API. Anyone else having this issue, or is anyone aware of a system issue at the moment?
system error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

auditech_online avatar image
1 Like"
auditech_online answered
you are not alone, same issue here

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

il_kon avatar image
0 Likes"
il_kon answered
same issue

fastmag2018 avatar image
0 Likes"
fastmag2018 answered
same issue, what is going on!??!

kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb answered
As of 15 Jul 2018 00:07:20 BST, same issue. Sort it out eBay, how long do you need?

markdown-media avatar image
0 Likes"
markdown-media answered
This is so frustrating. I have a ton of orders to process, and unfortunately I rely on this API to tie into my inventory to generate pick lists. At least for future reference I know I need to have a backup plan in place, but that does me no good now. I have refreshed my access token a few times to see if that has any effect, but nothing. And also still no acknowledgment about this error on the API status page, so as far as I know they aren't even looking into it yet.

They don't give a damn. They know sellers will keep using them and paying them money.
0 Likes 0 ·
seattlebeauty avatar image
0 Likes"
seattlebeauty answered
Super frustrating. The bare basics of running a service is to acknowledge an outage and work tirelessly to resolve it.

il_kon avatar image
0 Likes"
il_kon answered
I have this API in production and it still doesn't work!

topvacuumparts avatar image
0 Likes"
topvacuumparts answered
same issue facing from 15 july. Please solve ASAP

fekr48 avatar image
0 Likes"
fekr48 answered
same issue for me since July 14th.. eBay, please solve this issue!

fredaldous avatar image
0 Likes"
fredaldous answered
Same issue here

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.