question

grujic_sasa89 avatar image
0 Likes"
grujic_sasa89 asked ·

US only filter in finding api

Hi, Recently I started to use Ebay Finding API to search for virtual currency miners. My question is: To which filter is Item Location: US Only similar to? I have tried LocatedIn and AvailableIn but API returns a lot more results. For example, when I search for graphic cards with filters ATI, AMD and US Only, eBay's website returns around 600 products, but when I do the same on API call just with locatedIn, I receive 7000 products. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
finding apifilteritemfilteritemfiltertype
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

grujic_sasa89 avatar image
0 Likes"
grujic_sasa89 answered ·
HI @sree_developersupport, I don't know what do you mean by request file. This is a url I want to achieve: ` https://www.ebay.com/sch/Miners/179171/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw&LH_BIN=1&_ipg=25&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=300&_udhi&Mining%2520Hardware=ASIC&LH_PrefLoc=1&_dcat=179171&rt=nc&Compatible%2520Currency=Bitcoin&_fosrp=1` and this is what I managed to do: ` http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1? OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced &SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0 &GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US &SECURITY-APPNAME=MY_APP_ID &categoryId=179171 &paginationInput.entriesPerPage=100 &paginationInput.pageNumber=1 &sortOrder=BestMatch ⁢emFilter(0).name=ListingType ⁢emFilter(0).value=FixedPrice ⁢emFilter(1).name=MinPrice ⁢emFilter(1).value=300.00 ⁢emFilter(2).name=LocatedIn ⁢emFilter(2).value=US &aspectFilter(0).aspectName=Mining+Hardware &aspectFilter(0).aspectValueName=ASIC &aspectFilter(1).aspectName=Compatible+Currency &aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName=Bitcoin &RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=json`

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @grujic_sasa89 Can you please send us the request file accordingly? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.