question

ashleigsim_3 avatar image
0 Likes"
ashleigsim_3 asked ·

Application Compatibility Check Response Time

I've submitted an application compatibility check via the form and got a response from a member of the team to say they would get back to me early the following week however I've not had a response from them. It's been 21 days at the moment whats the usual time frame for getting a response? Do they have any alternative contact methods?
compatible application checkapp check
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hendt_de avatar image
0 Likes"
hendt_de answered ·

I know this is an old thread but my App Check is waiting for approval since 27 days. I asked the Support for a temporary Limit increase 18 days ago because we we're scared to loose early adopters and reach our daily limit faster and faster...

8 days ago I wanted to ask the community if its normal but since then my question is awaiting moderation.

Best thing is like 1 month ago I purchased a premium support hour to get it done faster it was booked from my PayPal account but not credited to my developer account...

Overall pretty bad starting conditions I hope someone could help me asap.

Best regards

Jack

Ticket-no: 210225-000003

_ Here I will tag some supporters to make sure my question will be read this time:
@sree_developersupport / @vijayta / @sanjeev / @sagar / @vertika / @ankit / @sanjiv

·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dealzplay-com avatar image
0 Likes"
dealzplay-com answered ·
Also: @mothercare2016, @big_sales_4_u, @g_-495
·

dealzplay-com avatar image
0 Likes"
dealzplay-com answered ·
Hello, I know this is an old thread but I'm nearing 2 weeks waiting for a resolve on my Compatible App check. Could the OP or other posters let us know how long these actually took to be finalized? @ashleigsim_3 @helios825 @sree_developersupport My Reference Number 190201-000005 And mine is so easy, just a request for increased Finding API calls, and I already have the 1.5M Trading calls approval. It should take just a few moments. Thanks!
·

g_-495 avatar image
0 Likes"
g_-495 answered ·
Also waiting for a reply for **180914-000018**
·

mothercare2016 avatar image
0 Likes"
mothercare2016 answered ·
I have also been trying to get an update regarding my application compatibility, ticket number: **180801-000004**. It's been two and half weeks - no one at eBay do somethings, tried support - no one answers, tried contacting chat support - it is never open..
·

big_sales_4_u avatar image
0 Likes"
big_sales_4_u answered ·
Hello @sree_developersupport , I was hoping someone could help us. We've had a compatibility application check ticket open for almost 2 months and we haven't heard anything still. We were told that we would have an answer almost 2 weeks ago, but haven't heard a word. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The reference ID is **180711-000011** Thanks
·

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
At the risk of hijacking this thread, I have a couple of Premium Support tickets that I'd love to have looked at... Compatible Application Check tickets flow in the same system, so maybe eBay DTS is backlogged lately. @sree_developersupport : I'd love it if you could please have a closer look at my 2 untouched tickets. They've been fairly virgin and unresponded to for a while now -- over 6 weeks for 1 of them, and a couple weeks on another one. I can provide ticket #s. Thank you.
· 4 ·

Hi @helios825, Can you please provide the ticket numbers? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
0 Likes 0 ·
helios825 avatar image helios825 sree_developersupport ·
They are: 180601-000010 180702-000003 Thank you for investigating this issue of mine.
0 Likes 0 ·
helios825 avatar image helios825 sree_developersupport ·
Do you have any follow-up information on my 2 tickets, by any chance? Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
I'm still waiting for an engineer to get back to me on mine. Guess they must be really busy at the moment.
0 Likes 0 ·
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ashlegsim_3, Thanks for your post. Can you please send us the ticket number? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
· 2 ·

Hi @sree_developersupport , Thanks for your response. Ticket reference is 180619-000001. Just wondered if you had an update or if it’s one that requires a bit longer to check. Cheers, Ashleigh
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi Ashleigh, I have requested the concerned engineering to take a look at it. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.