question

anishnair02 avatar image
0 Likes"
anishnair02 asked

eBay API bugs - Fees, 90 days restriction and UPC code

Hi, I have few questions regarding eBay's API. Why does the API not return fees? Also, the data is restricted to 90 days. Why is so? Any workaround to get data beyond 90 days? If no, the why so? Also, does the eBay getOrders API(link below) return the UPC code for the product(right now only return SKU's). If so, then how do I get it? http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/getorders.html Regards, Anish Nair anish.nair02@gmail.com
apiupcfeesdatarestrictionsrestriction
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @anishnari02, Thanks for your post. 1) GetAccount API call will return insertion fee. Here you can refer a knowledgebase article on the best practices for retrieving ebay fees : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1967 2) There is not workaround to get beyond 90 days of data. 3) Please use GetItem to return UPC. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anishnair02 avatar image
0 Likes"
anishnair02 answered
Thank you for your response. But are you 100% sure regarding the 90 days restriction on getOrders? I now have a different problem. Please refer to the error below, that I encountered while making the getOrders API request. SimpleXMLElement Object ( [Timestamp] => 2018-07-17T11:43:59.564Z [Ack] => Warning [Errors] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [ShortMessage] => Invalid orderlineids. [LongMessage] => OrderLineItemIDs xxx-xxx could not be found. Associated Items may have been deleted or removed. [ErrorCode] => 21917182 [SeverityCode] => Warning [ErrorParameters] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [ParamID] => 0 ) [Value] => xxx-xxx ) [ErrorClassification] => RequestError ) [Version] => 1067 [Build] => E1067_CORE_APIXO_18734095_R1 [PaginationResult] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [TotalNumberOfPages] => 1 [TotalNumberOfEntries] => 1 ) [HasMoreOrders] => false [OrderArray] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) [OrdersPerPage] => 100 [PageNumber] => 1 [ReturnedOrderCountActual] => 1 ) It seems that there were some x number of orders for a particular date-range. And then few orders within the same date-range got deleted(i don't know how. Manually or in some other way). But then even if that is the case, why should the API not return the remaining orders? Instead of showing that message? This should be handled in the API. Right?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.