question

aala-89 avatar image
0 Likes"
aala-89 asked

25018 Incomplete account information error when publishing offer

I receive the following when trying to publish an offer on the sandbox: { "errors": [ { "errorId": 25018, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "Incomplete account information. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account." } ] } I am confused as to what additional information they need. I've created the necessary policies, inventory location, item needed to create/publish an offer. I have also tired logging into the actua sandbox and editing my account, but I don't see what I need to change. I also tried linking a paypal account to my user account to no avail. I couldn't link an account because it asks you to build a new paypal user regardless of whether you choose "Create new paypal" or "Link existing" from the seller account options. What could I be missing?
accountpublish offer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.