question

electro_pros avatar image
0 Likes"
electro_pros asked ·

How to find the Product Reference ID before listing an item?

Trying to update an application we use that hasn't been touched in a while. Basically, the application automatically lists phones that come into our inventory. With the new product-based system, we're now getting the "you must select a product from the eBay catalog" error. I assume this means we must set the "ProductReferenceID", yes? How should I go about finding the productReferenceID for a specific type of phone within the SDK? For example, if my app can see that I'm attempting to list a black iPhone 7, how can the app find the correct reference ID? We store the UPC of the device, can I search by that? What calls am I looking for here?
trading apilisting.net sdkepidproductreferenceid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @electro_pros , Please refer to our https://developer.ebay.com/pbse documentation for the same. We have a list of new APIs which support this. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.