question

njsmith49423 avatar image
0 Likes"
njsmith49423 asked ·

Issues with New Marketing API

So we are having issues with using the new API, and our attempts to work with developer support have been less than helpful (over 2 weeks with no response). I thought I'd reach out to the community to see if any of you are having similar issues and what you did to resolve them... 1. Items Not Going On Sale: So we created roughly 30 new promotions(item_price_markdown) that went live about 20 minutes ago, and based on the documentation, this is meant to replace the old markdown manager, which means that these items should be showing the "X% off" message on the listing and showing both the sale price and "regular" price (as a strikethrough). Spot checking some of the items in the promotions, none of them are showing this marking. I even tried adding one of the items to my cart, and it didn't show the sale price there either. 2. Web Interface messing with data sent via API: So we created the sales using the API, but then changed them from "DRAFT" to "SCHEDULED" through the web site, since we are having issues with that part of the API. When we did this, it changed the end date on all our sales from 2018-07-06 to 2018-08-01. 3. Inabiity to change from DRAFT to SCHEDULED through API: As I posted in another thread, attempting to do this results in an internal server error. The error message says to contact developer support, which we did over 2 weeks ago (probably over 3 by now) with no resolution to date. With eBay removing the old markdown manager from the web site(at least for our account), it seems like they are forcing the move to the new Marketing API, which obviously is not production ready based on the issues we are experiencing. Can anyone help resolve this issue - the sooner the better!
markdown-managermarketing api campaignsitem_price_markdown
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
krich_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
krich_developersupport answered ·
Please excuse the delay in a response. Here's some thoughts: 1. Please use getListingSet to return the status of their items (if they didn’t go on sale, why not.) 2. No idea what is going on here, please raise a ticket through DTS so we can further investigate 3. There was a problem with the sale-end date not throwing a proper error when the sale length was too long, but that has been resolved. HTH,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.