question

elenbarraga-16 avatar image
0 Likes"
elenbarraga-16 asked ·

New to programming, API, and eBay SDK... Stumbling but slowly catching on, simply need small advice!

I'm trying to learn how all of this works, but the only programming language I (vaguely) understand is Python, for which there is no official support for. Though from what I can tell so far, it seems to be fully capable of handling everything as easily as the featured languages for which there is support. My question pertains to filtering data when using GetMyeBaySelling. I've managed to get this far, to where I at least have a very, very, in-depth amount of sales data for the previous however long amount of time. My goal is to be able to pick just a few fields from this rather large amount of data, but I think my issue lies in not really understanding the correct way to setup my initial call. The dev documentation is so expansive and confusing that I literally at this point have no idea what to do from here, so any help will be massively appreciated. All I really need to see is one correctly formatted code snippet to go off of and I know I'll be able to figure it out from there, but trying to tackle this without prior understanding of API/JSON/Requests and everything else has me just running in circles at this point...
trading-apipythontrading-api-getmyebaysell
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @elenbarraga-16, Thanks for your post. Please refer to our github repository : https://github.com/timotheus/ebaysdk-python Also please refer to our vast documentation available at https://developer.ebay.com/docs to help you get started. Please let us know if you need further help. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.