question

med-568 avatar image
1 Like"
med-568 asked

Invalid_Request when trying to get auth code.

Hello, **Language: Javascript / NodeJS** **Dependency: Passport-oAuth2** I'm trying to get the authorization code from eBay to my app. I can succesfully get the authorization code in the **address bar**, but the website returns an error: "request is missing a required parameter or malformed." As per documentation, the following are needed to request the auth code: HTTP headers: Content-Type = application/x-www-form-urlencoded Authorization = Basic Request body (wrapped for readability): grant_type=authorization_code& code= & redirect_uri= I even tried to use Postman to see if I could get the code, but I get the same error: Postman credentials Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded Authorization: Basic base64code grant_type: authorization_code code: authorization_code_from_ebay_dev_page redirect_uri: RuName What am I doing wrong? **In short: eBay does return the code in the URL, but the return an error in the page body: request is missing a required parameter or malformed. **
oauth2 oauthnodejs
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.