question

skhatshop avatar image
0 Likes"
skhatshop asked ·

error 702 addDispute

I am using the .NET SDK to make an AddDispute Call that returns with error 702 (transaction code has timed out). I was wondering what can be done about this error and why it is caused.
net-sdk
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

skhatshop avatar image
0 Likes"
skhatshop answered ·
@sree_developersupport I got the same messages when there was a TransactionID. Is it possibly because the quantity was changed to 0 (making the product unavailable) before the dispute call was made? [link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 1797-ebay-transaction.txt

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @skhatshop, I see that you are passing the TransactionID as 0. Please refer to our documentation at: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/AddDispute.html Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

skhatshop avatar image
0 Likes"
skhatshop answered ·
seller id is skhatshop [link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 1795-soap-request.txt

soap-request.txt (2.0 KiB)
· 1 · Share

@sree_developersupport
0 Likes 0 · ·
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @skhatshop, Can you please send us the request and response files? Please mask or remove the Auth Token and Provide us the seller ID. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.