question

larkluc_0096 avatar image
0 Likes"
larkluc_0096 asked ·

Link paypal to sandbox

Hi, I've tried linking my sanbox paypal to my sandbox email. It takes me through to paypal sanbox whereI'm logged in but asks me to fill in a form which then doesn't work. Username for ebay: testuser_laratester2 paypal sandbox bussiness user name: test2@larrychuckle.com Thanks
paypal-linking-issuepaypalpaypal sandbox problems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

decodernt avatar image
0 Likes"
decodernt answered ·
Hi @sree_developersupport | @ sanjeev_developersupport, can you link my ebay sandbox to paypal email? testuser_papillon | info@papillonkids.gr

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phidea_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
phidea_57 answered ·
@sree_developersupport Can anyone one link my sandbox user to my paypal ebay: testuser_paypal01 paypal: philip@tradegecko.com,Can anyone one link my sandbox user to my paypal ebay: testuser_paypal01 paypal: philip@tradegecko.com

phidea_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
phidea_57 answered ·
@sree_developersupport , Can anyone one link my sandbox user to my paypal ebay: testuser_paypal01 paypal: philip@tradegecko.com

son-9296 avatar image
0 Likes"
son-9296 answered ·
Hello @sree_developersupport , I can't link my Ebay and Paypal account in the sandbox. Can you please link it ? Ebay account : testuser_seller_sonali Paypal : sonaliebayseller@gmail.com Thanks.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @dmyosip-0, Please open a ticket with us via https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us, under the "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts" section, We will do the needful. Thanks for your patience.

0 Likes"
Hi @stoyan_2016, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_brucks_buyer and testuser_brucks to firebird-customer3@masterbo.org and firebird-facilitator@masterbo.org respectively for you. Thank you for your patience.
· 1 · Share

Hi @sanjeev_developersupport Could you please link next accounts: **eBay Sandbox user** | **PayPal Sandbox account** testuser_dosipchuk | kykara4-facilitator@gmail.com testuser_coinsberg_test | kykara4-buyer@gmail.com Thanks!
0 Likes 0 · ·
stoyan_2016 avatar image
0 Likes"
stoyan_2016 answered ·
@sree_developersupport Could you please link eBay sandbox: testuser_brucks_buyer paypal sandbox: firebird-customer3@masterbo.org and eBay sandbox: testuser_brucks paypal sandbox: firebird-facilitator@masterbo.org ? Thank you.

0 Likes"
Hi @stefanomune83, It seems you already have successfully linked testuser_happybrainseller to stefanomune-facilitator@gmail.com. Thank you for your patience.

stefanomune83 avatar image
0 Likes"
stefanomune83 answered ·
Hi @sree_developersupport , can you link my paypal sandbox account stefanomune-facilitator@gmail.com to my ebay sandbox account testuser_happybrainseller please? Thanks in advance, Stefano

peppino1985 avatar image
0 Likes"
peppino1985 answered ·
@shulmani_developer.support, @catherine_developersupport, @avishek_developersprogram @xtremerjay30, @krich_developersupport, @sree_developersupport, @jakhtar_developersupport Can anyone link my sandbox ebay account with my sandbox paypal account? Ebay Sandbox account: testuser_giuseppetest Paypal Sanbox account: g.caratozzolo-facilitator@arkimedenet.it Thanks in advance

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.