question

vibrantillusions avatar image
0 Likes"
vibrantillusions asked

Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.

Hi Fellows, I went through all the answer's to this question, but unfortunately could not find any solution. That is why i am bringing this question again to your notice. My Sandbox username and password is as follow, **username: ranaammarkhana@gmail.com password: Silence1@3$** this email is also registered for an actual paypal user. From the **sandbox** when I am trying to link this paypal account its not actually working. it always redirect me to register user page of paypal sand box. So i believe that this information is missing from my seller account. **But please look into details of my sandbox user which i have mentioned above** Due to this issue I am unable to list my item in ebay sanbox which is a deadly blocker to my project. I am also pasting the request XML of AddItem api in this question please also take a look at that, I am using ColdFusion for the using of API, but i think that does not matters. #variables.eBayAuthToken# #variables.DevID# #variables.AppID# #variables.CertID# #eBayAuthToken# ReturnAll en_GB #version# 1000 US 4004 http://email.com/email.jpg US USD 1 Days_7 Chinese US 10001 PayPal ranaammarkhan@gmail.com 1 77 20 True First product desription Flat 1 USPSMedia 0.00 Quick help will be really appropriated Thanks Eman
apipaypal-linking-issue
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.