question

tuttepocauto avatar image
2 Likes"
tuttepocauto asked

getInventoryItems always returns #0 items on sandbox

I'm trying to get familiar with the ebay APIs in the sandbox environment and it happens (also on API explorer) that getInventoryItems always returns #0 items ({ "total": 0,"size": 0}). Conversely, getInventoryItem function (with the appropriate sku parameter) works correctly. Without this function I am unable to retrieve the objects I created in sandobox. I would be grateful to those who can help me.
getinventoryitems
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

khde503 avatar image
2 Likes"
khde503 answered
Same problem here: getInventoryItem returns item details, getInventoryItems returns none.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

a.hellier avatar image
2 Likes"
a.hellier answered
same here, production works fine, but still doesnt show any of the inventory you create via the API in the web interface, which is quite frankly rubbish
10 |600

i-5045 avatar image
0 Likes"
i-5045 answered

I'm having the same issue. All other calls including getInventoryItem with SKU and bulkGetInventoryItems with SKU work, but getInventoryItems just shows { "total": 0,"size": 0 }. It doesn't even show any of the other fields marked with "Occurrence: Always" such as href. It's a real problem.

10 |600

mapen_332 avatar image
0 Likes"
mapen_332 answered

getInventoryItems is broken in sandbox, always returns {"total":0,"size":0} even though getInventoryItem returns the item details by sku without issue.

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.