question

tuttepocauto avatar image
1 Like"
tuttepocauto asked

getInventoryItems always returns #0 items on sandbox

I'm trying to get familiar with the ebay APIs in the sandbox environment and it happens (also on API explorer) that getInventoryItems always returns #0 items ({ "total": 0,"size": 0}). Conversely, getInventoryItem function (with the appropriate sku parameter) works correctly. Without this function I am unable to retrieve the objects I created in sandobox. I would be grateful to those who can help me.
getinventoryitems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

khde503 avatar image
1 Like"
khde503 answered
Same problem here: getInventoryItem returns item details, getInventoryItems returns none.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

a.hellier avatar image
1 Like"
a.hellier answered
same here, production works fine, but still doesnt show any of the inventory you create via the API in the web interface, which is quite frankly rubbish

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.