question

socken-welt avatar image
0 Likes"
socken-welt asked ·

Error -Selected category is not enabled for variation listings- for category 11511 ebay site id 77

Hallo Since yesterday I try to insert a product with variations via AddFixedPriceItem in the sandbox but I get the error above. When I try to create a product on the live german site, it is possible to create variations. Some days ago it worked fine, but now i have the problem. GetCategoryFeatures gives me a false for variations, so the ebay import works correctly, but why is VariationsEnabled set to false in the sandbox but in live it works? Greetings, Markus
addfixedpriceitemgetcategoryfeatures
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
socken-welt avatar image
0 Likes"
socken-welt answered ·
Some more Infos from the response: Variations not enabled in category Selected category is not enabled for variation listings 21916564 Error RequestError 1061 E1061_UNI_API5_18724070_R1
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.