question

p3shermes avatar image
0 Likes"
p3shermes asked ·

createOrReplaceInventoryItem in Sandbox not working

Using the API Explorer I am getting a 400 Bad Request when calling createOrReplaceInventoryItem with the data provided by eBay. Even when I remove the corrupt fields (product.aspects, product.upc) the call still fails with a 500 Internal Server Error. The same calls seems to work in production. It looks like the sandbox is in a buggy state and not usable. If so is there a way to create test data (offers + orders) in production without causing costs?
sandbox not working
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
a.hellier avatar image
0 Likes"
a.hellier answered ·
I'm getting the following as well: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/26911/api-explorer-and-inventory-itemsku-error-500.html not sure how we are supposed to get up to speed with the new product based catalogue if eBay cannot give us a working environment to build with :(
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.