question

care.for.shopping avatar image
0 Likes"
care.for.shopping asked

GetOrdersCall ---> HTTP Error Code: 504

Hi,

there is a strange issue ,when my client use the GetOrdersCall  for a certain ebay account there always get 2 errors :

eBay.Service.Core.Sdk.ApiException: HTTP Error Code: 504 ---> eBay.Service.Core.Sdk.HttpException: Error in the application.     at eBay.Service.Core.Sdk.eBayAPIInterfaceService2.validate(HttpStatusCode code)     at eBay.Service.Core.Sdk.eBayAPIInterfaceService2.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)     at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)     at eBay.Service.Core.Soap.eBayAPIInterfaceService.GetOrders(GetOrdersRequestType GetOrdersRequest)

or

eBay.Service.Core.Sdk.ApiException: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.     at eBay.Service.Core.Sdk.HttpWebResponseDecompressed..ctor(WebRequest request)     at eBay.Service.Core.Sdk.eBayAPIInterfaceService2.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)     at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)     at eBay.Service.Core.Soap.eBayAPIInterfaceService.GetOrders(GetOrdersRequestType GetOrdersRequest)     --- End of inner exception stack trace ---     at eBay.Service.Core.Sdk.ApiCall.SendRequest()     at eBay.Service.Core.Sdk.ApiCall.Execute()     at eBay.Service.Call.GetOrdersCall.GetOrders(StringCollection OrderIDList)

the folling is some pieces of source code in C#:

StringCollection orderIDcache = new StringCollection();

orderIDcache.AddRange(....);

GetOrdersCall orderCall = new GetOrdersCall(apiContext);
                    OrderTypeCollection orders = null;
                    try
                    {
                        orders = orderCall.GetOrders(orderIDcache);

}

and then it gets the 2 errors ,the most strange thing is ,this does not happen to the other eBay account in the same application.

at first I though it was network problem ,and I move it to a online server in USA(the application was in China at first ) ,but the problem goes on.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help .

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.