question

dellbell99 avatar image
0 Likes"
dellbell99 asked

testing international return policy in the Sandbox

On production, when you change the country to ship to on the product display page, the shipping rates change AND the return policy changes to show the international return policy. In the sandbox, I added a new listing with differing return policy for domestic vs international and I specified both policies in the AddItem xml. The listing in the sandbox shows the domestic return policy. When I change the country to ship to -- the shipping rates change but the return policy remains UNCHANGED. How come? I submitted with a recent compatbility version, 1061.
sandboxinternational return policy
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
dellbell99 avatar image
0 Likes"
dellbell99 answered
I moved the code to production to test there and I got the expected behavior. So it's just the sandbox not behaving 100% like production.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.