question

bvstone1 avatar image
0 Likes"
bvstone1 asked ·

No categories to select from when selling

I am trying to sell some items so I can test some of the APIs. When I go to list an item there are no categories to choose from. Therefore I can't even get by this first step of listing an item. I tried to create a store to add categories but that just took me to http://pages.sandbox.ebay.com/ I also followed a link in the KB to ask that my ebay and paypal accounts to be linked. Is that still the way to do it? And is a paypal account required to list/sell/buy in the sandbox?
sellingcategorieslink paypal account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bvstone1 avatar image
0 Likes"
bvstone1 answered ·
Nevermind, now there are no categories again. WTH?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bvstone1 avatar image
0 Likes"
bvstone1 answered ·
Well, this morning I can select a category, but it won't upload images and locks up when trying to post. How are we supposed to get anything done with a sandbox like this? :) Is there a notice that I missed somewhere that states the sandbox isn't functional?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.