question

montredogmbh avatar image
0 Likes"
montredogmbh asked

Unable to update existing article price thorugh MIP

I'm using the following Inventory feed csv and uploading it to the correct MIP folder: /store/inventory/ SKU,Channel ID,List Price,Total Ship To Home Quantity 4709,EBAY_DE,3879, As you can see, I am only updating the price, as it is suggested in the manual. However after loading it into the MIP ftp, I get the following response file error: SKU Group ID Locale ePID Channel ID Item ID Status Message Type Message ID Message 4709 EBAY_DE FAILED ERROR 21919188 Mit diesem Angebot würden Sie Ihren Höchstbetrag für eingestellte Artikel überschreiten. Sie können diesen Monat Artikel im Wert von bis zu 1.477,09 € zusätzlich einstellen. Bitte reduzieren Sie den Startpreis oder beantragen Sie eine Erhöhung Ihres Limits: https://scgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UpgradeLimits&appId=0&refId=19 . So error 21919188, which says I cannot upload any more articles because it will go over my limit. But I'm not trying to upload any new articles, I am trying to update an existing one who's SKU = 4709.
mipupdated inventory
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.