question

flowerconfetti avatar image
0 Likes"
flowerconfetti asked

Response to GetOrders not including tax information

I'm using the GetOrders method of the Fulfillment REST API to pull down order details from my eBay store. However, the order object I receive in response is not including any tax information, even though the listings are set to use 20% tax rate (UK VAT) and one of the invoice templates that I can use breaks out the VAT figure as a separate rate. How can I get the order object to include the tax figures?
getordersvattax
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Its been a while, but did you get an answer to this.

0 Likes 0 ·
lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered

Anyone foudn a resolution to this. Over 2 years later and you still can't get at VAT information for an order. Surely there is a way.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered

Hi @vertika_developersupport

eBay have been silent on this issue for a long time now. Can you please let me know how to get VAT information in the getOrder call if I am opted into managed payments. The taxes field is empty, and is intentionally empty according to the devdocs, but no alternative method is given. So how am i supposed to get tax information via the API.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.