question

erictviking avatar image
0 Likes"
erictviking asked

UK Sandbox problem - more info as requested by eBay Developer Page on facebook

Currently we're experiencing the following error: eBay.Service.Core.Sdk.ApiException: 'The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.' We get this when calling apiCall.GetCategories(). The call seems to work a number of times for certain categories and then we get the above error. The same code works fine on the production site (UK). The code that's failing has been running fine for many weeks, and it also works fine on the production eBay API so it seems there is a problem with the sandbox servers. The problem exists on the UK Sandbox e.g. using a UK Sitecode. For now I have had to switch my test code to use the US site code which does not have the problem. I first posted this problem here 4 weeks ago where it got totally ignored. https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/26518/problem-retrieving-categories-from-the-ebay-sandbo.html You guys seriously need to have a way to inform you when you have an API problem!
api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @erictviking, Thanks for your post. We have resolved this issue. Can you please verify it again and let us know if you are still facing this issue. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.